THE DRUM SCHOOL
Do you want to learn how to play drums? Think it may be too difficult ? We’ve got great news for you! The truth of the matter is – if you can count to four, you can play the drums!
Here is the Fun and Right way to Learn
Drumming at “The Drum School”!
The Drum School is now enrolling for its Four Unique Modules covering a whole range of Material to help you start Drumming like a Pro!
We have 4 modules to help you go from a beginner to pro!
The Modules currently being offered are:
- Basic Level 1: Duration – 3 months
Introduction to Drums / Assembling and Dismantling a Drum Kit / Hand Technique / Tuning the Drums / Exercises on Pads. Reading Music
- Basic Level 2:
Core concepts +Rock & Pop Grade 0-2
- Advanced Level 1: Core concepts + Rock & Pop Grade 3-4
- Advanced Level 2: Core concepts + Rock & Pop Grade 5-6
- Advanced Level 3: Core concepts + Rock & Pop Grade 7-8
- Sessions are of 1 hour each.
- Students are taught on both Pads and Drumset.
- Styles covered: Pop, Rock, Reggae, Hard Rock, Metal, Blues
The Music Gurukul (Main Centre / Head Office) : Plot 68, Ground Floor, Laxmi bhawan, Sindhi Society, Chembur (E), Mumbai – 400071
Timings: Sunday morning to evening batches
1 Hour sessions for a group of 4 with our Expert Coach
The Drum School provides students with an opportunity to play and practice on actual drum kits. However, for the sake of continuous and daily practice, it is recommended that students procure a set of Drum pads !
- TDS Material or Books can be collected only on payment of fees.
- Fees at TDS are NOT payable for Modules.
- Fees at TDS are payable for 12 sessions at a time (to be completed in 3 months)
- Students can catch up with lessons at another centre or time by prior intimation only.
- If the student is interested in enrolling with TDS after taking Class One, He/She shall be taking the remainder 11 sessions to complete a set of 12 sessions.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If a student has had sessions beyond his/her 12 sessions tenure and would like to take a break; he/she is required to pay for the extra classes attended.
- On finishing 12 sessions need to enroll for another set of 12 sessions. If in doubt call us.